PAGES

Wednesday 23 March 2011

MAKEDA IN THE FAB HOUSE! Moji Mateson - Master Mind of Manchester Fashion and MJ Creations...


A lot of people think that all the talented designers reside in London and I was beginning to believe this myth myself. I mean, after all, London is the capital city and with London Fashion Week just a few weeks ago, why not believe the hype? Obviously I have been walking around Manchester with my eyes closed.
 












For those of you that don’t know it already I am from Liverpool - yes born and bred - but I have been living in the FABulous city of Manchester for the past 2 year, as I am studying at Salford University. But, though I've explored lots in my time in the great city, I clearly haven't been thourough enough, because on one of many many many shopping trips to the Arndale Centre I stumbled across a small boutique in the market, MJ Creations.

The master mind behind the brand is Moji Matesun, who studied Fashion and Clothing at Trafford College before going on to create MJ Creations. The collection consists of anything from well made, tailored suits to glam party dresses in vibrant African fabrics. And, if you don’t have any accessories to match, have no fear, Ms Mateson will make you your very own customised bag to compliment your outfit.



Are you in need of a nice tailored outfit?
Is fashion one of your main interests?
Do you like the sound of turning heads and not stomachs?
How about something to fit your figure?

If you answer yes to any or all of the above, then MJ creations is the place for you!

Contact Moji Matesun:
mojicool2@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels