PAGES

Saturday, 29 January 2011

BEING SKEE, BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP AND A SPOT OF JAPANESE


Mista Skee in the House!

Watashi wa henan desu

Hajimemasho

I can't believe it! A whole year has gone by since we came out with the first issue of FAB, NEVER BEFORE HAVE I DEDICATED SO MUCH OF MY HARD DRIVE SPACE TO ANY PROJECT! But its amazing what we as a team can do when we put our mind to it. I have fond memories of issue one, especially the covers. I rarely like my work long enough for me to comment about it. The duration is about 2wks at the longest after that I find more angles to critique it than you can imagine, I guess that's my fail proof way of pushing myself to continuously improve with everything I do.

SKEE AT WORK ON ISSUE 3

SKEE AT WORK ON ISSUE 3

"One should never rely on what one has done yesterday or today when tomorrow lies ahead "

We are in FAB times, and things at FAB will only get better, simply because we won't settle for otherwise. Be warned!

On being Skee: 

I'm still working on being the best Skee I can be. The fact I have been given so many creative outlets, means I never get bored of switching between graphic design, fine/digital art and photography; there is so much to do. I thank God; I think I'm blessed that in all this fun I get paid for having a good time as well.

This year, I hope to get my digital paintings up to a decent level, so I hope to find the time to do at least one decent detailed painting each week, the problem is when I get to the 70%-80% level (As in the pic below), I tend to start another, so I have so many uncompleted works.



Outside my design life:

Butternut squash soup= Yum!

I've fallen in love with butternut squash soup, I mean, were has it been all my life!

Stay FAB!

Yatta!

Bai bai

Skee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels