PAGES

Monday 24 January 2011

MORNING GLORY AND STRAWBERRY BLONDE DEBATE








Hello Peeps! This is my first blog post. This week it's all about getting into work. FAB is one of my many faces, so I usually have a lot of juggling to do. For FAB though, as the Contributing Editor, I usually have a bunch of articles to edit and a few pieces to submit myself! 

This week I need to think of what future movies I will be reviewing. Watching movies is one of my favourite past times. I usually see one a week - either through the freebie showfilmfirst preview movies or on an Orange Wednesday date with one of my friends. Last movie I saw was Morning Glory with Rachael McAdams (The Notebook and Mean Girls), Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton (if you don't know who those are then you are sorely lacking in a movie education!). 

Morning Glory is actually a really good film and I would highly recommend it. It's about this girl who is all about work and is hired to be the executive producer of a breakfast show with Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton as the co-anchors. I liked it cos I found her totally relatable as I'm a major workaholic as well. The cutie Patrick Wilson is utterly sexilicious with his fit body, blue eyes and strawberry blonde/ginger hair! (I've been having a debate about his hair colour with my cousin - so please tell me what you think). 

If you have any movie recommendations or a film you'd like me to review then drop me a comment. Hope you all have a FABulous week! 

Best,Lara





No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels