PAGES

Saturday 29 January 2011

BEING SKEE, BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP AND A SPOT OF JAPANESE


Mista Skee in the House!

Watashi wa henan desu

Hajimemasho

I can't believe it! A whole year has gone by since we came out with the first issue of FAB, NEVER BEFORE HAVE I DEDICATED SO MUCH OF MY HARD DRIVE SPACE TO ANY PROJECT! But its amazing what we as a team can do when we put our mind to it. I have fond memories of issue one, especially the covers. I rarely like my work long enough for me to comment about it. The duration is about 2wks at the longest after that I find more angles to critique it than you can imagine, I guess that's my fail proof way of pushing myself to continuously improve with everything I do.

SKEE AT WORK ON ISSUE 3

SKEE AT WORK ON ISSUE 3

"One should never rely on what one has done yesterday or today when tomorrow lies ahead "

We are in FAB times, and things at FAB will only get better, simply because we won't settle for otherwise. Be warned!

On being Skee

I'm still working on being the best Skee I can be. The fact I have been given so many creative outlets, means I never get bored of switching between graphic design, fine/digital art and photography; there is so much to do. I thank God; I think I'm blessed that in all this fun I get paid for having a good time as well.

This year, I hope to get my digital paintings up to a decent level, so I hope to find the time to do at least one decent detailed painting each week, the problem is when I get to the 70%-80% level (As in the pic below), I tend to start another, so I have so many uncompleted works.



Outside my design life:

Butternut squash soup= Yum!

I've fallen in love with butternut squash soup, I mean, were has it been all my life!

Stay FAB!

Yatta!

Bai bai

Skee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels